What I’ve Learned From You
Any of us can change our behavior for the better when we are motivated and smart enough to execute.
- Any of us can change our behavior for the better when we are motivated and smart enough to execute.
- When things go wrong, it’s usually because of blind spots and the consequences of unintended behavior.
- Most business challenges are due to miscommunication – on one side, the other, or both.
- People who are as passionate about their work, organizations, and life as my clients may find it particularly hard to control their words, moods, and behaviors. But you do, nevertheless. You are impressive.
- Whether working at the front desk or sitting in the corner office, we all are human. The key to successful leadership is sharing our vulnerabilities in a controlled, appropriate way.
Yes, there are times when leadership (of people, functions, or ideas) is difficult and exhausting. And as successful leaders, many of you have relinquished some privileges – like wearing your heart on your sleeve – because you recognize that you are a role model. Still, you continue with great enthusiasm and energy. You are well-intentioned, generous and intelligent. And I learn from you every single day.
Thank you for the privilege.